Welcome to my blog !

Few final projects of 2012...

By 12:39 AM ,

Pardon me for not being active on my posting lately.
Have been an interesting end year of 2012.
Making overseas and regional trips for my workshops and 
running some private classes at home.
Along the way, i met many amazing cake designers like Sharon Wee from Sydney
Australia and many amazing students and new friends too.

Wishing all my fans, clients and fellow bloggers a fruitful
2013 and may this year bring to you all abundance of joy 
and peace :)

These are the last few projects i did before year 2012 ended...

Final wedding cake commissioned by Datin Karen
for her brother's wedding in Penang, just before 
i left for my Hong Kong workshop in December 2012.

A simple layered cake made specially for Jackie's birthday ( Noelle's 
good friend  )
 This is a design which was replicated from Kelvin Chua's Flow of Fantasy
design. My clients liked the cascading flow of sugar ribbon flowers
Kelvin created.
* Special credit to my buddy Kelvin Chua for his beautiful and delicate design. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments